Sugar, we're goin' down. Anyways, I guess the first time I was mis-informed, Matt Hardy never cheated on Lita, Lita is the one who cheated on Matt, with Edge of all people...Edge, a married man! Now to me, Lita was a God, she wasn't a normal human being...but I HATE CHEATERS... now my whole world is completley turned around, I really don't know what to think. When you look up to someone that much and they do something that stupid, it's kind of a hard pill to swallow. But anywho, enough of that. On Friday night Cass, Anth and I went to see Mackeral Sky and this other band that was pretty good. Cass and I stayed till the very end, I can't dance so I told her I'd practice my moves when I got home, well I did....and I still can't dance, I got nothin'. While we were there on Friday...there were some crazy dancers..we named them. There's Orgasm Girl...pretty self explanatory...Interperative Dance Guy, and Crazy Guy. Orgasm girl was just weird and we thought that she was going to get laid by interperative dance guy...but guess what...today Cass found out and informed me that Orgasm girl, Crazy Guy, and Interperative Dance Guy are sister and brothers! Thats insane...we had this plot planned out for them and wow....I still can't believe that they're even related. Crazy guy was doing backflips all over, Interperative guy was doing these martial arts kicks and curling himself up into an egg thing...it was all very weird. But Mackeral sky was awesome, as always..oh and I can't forget, super hott and sexy dreadlock guy with the kid...and Cass "we know he has experience!" ;) Saturday Cass and I went to a coffeehouse where Mackeral Sky was playing again. Ahh they're great, I love them. Everytime I see them and come home I tell my brother that Adam (the drummer) asked me out for a date, and he never believes me. I could tell him the most random gross disgusting guy asked me out and he still wouldn't believe me, he just goes "yeah right, who'd go out with you." That's always a shot of less self esteem, something I really need. Well my cat loves me. That's really all I need. I told Cass that my cat and I role play at night. I talk to her in an english accent and I pretend she's a hot english mute. Now that I actually think about it, that's kinda creepy. Christine....Christine.....I have all these Phantom of The Opera songs stuck in my head. I need to get that soundtrack....I love that movie. Hey, I started bass drum again today! Woot! The only thing I don't like about it is that I have to play right next to Nick Heitman...what an asshole. He's been playing drums forever and I just started bass drum last year...and he expects me to know how to play everything right away. He does that to Natalie, Tyler and Maxx too. I don't think any of us really like him. He makes these weird faces at us and says "Jeez you guys better learn how to play this right, Bret can play all four drums at the same time...blah blah blah" Anywho, I think thats all for now, I have to memerize Hamlet's "To Be or Not To Be.." speech.
so goodnight...goodnight....
bran
1 comment:
Everything will be okay.
You've still got your friends.
Yes, Friday and Saturday were awesome! I can't believe they're all related either.
He most definetly has experience, but he also has a kid...but we never see a wife...
Your brother isn't being very nice.
You are super fantastic, and your cat isn't the only one who loves you.
I do!
Plus, I've never had a date...Ever. So its not so bad...right?
Blah Blah
Post a Comment