So, I feel like crap...still. I went to the doctor this morning and he gave me some stuff to take. I've had it before and it makes me feel like throwing up, which is just swell. Cass and I went to LaCrosse last night and messed around in the mall. Hot Topic was probably the funnest. They had Fall Out Boy's new album out so you could listen to it and I sang Sugar we're going down for Cassie...I guess I was singing kinda loud.....there were some weird looks. Then we tried on random pairs of shoes at Payless...that was pretty fun. Then we came to my house and watched Requiem For A Dream, Cass was going to spend the night but ended up going home because I felt like crap. Hmm...what else to say....Sunday is the Syttenai Mai parade. I get to play the bass drum. yay :) If I didn't feel so crappy I'd be more excited. Then senior follies is that night. Kjerstin and I are playing our bass clarient/bassoon duet that we almost went to state on (one point away). Okay I desperatly need to work on Hamlet stuff so have a swell weekend.
Brand
No comments:
Post a Comment