Sunday, May 15, 2005

Chicago Is So Two Years Ago

My heart is on my sleeve
Wear it like a bruise or blackeye
My badge, my witness
That means that I believed
Every single lie you said (and learned from the best)

cause every pane of glass that your pebbles tap negates the pain I went through to avoid you
and every little pat on the shoulder for attention fails to mention I still hate you

But there's a light on in chicago
and I know I should be home
all the colors of the street signs...they remind me of the pickup truck
out in front of your neighbor's house

She took me down and said:
"Boy's like you are overrated. So save your breath."
Loaded words and loaded friends
are loaded guns to our heads

You want apologies girl you might hold your breath until your breathing stops forever
The only thing you'll get is this curse on your lips: I hope they taste of me forever

With every breath I wish your body will be broken again

Who doesn't love Fall Out Boy? I really couldn't tell ya. So they parade went well, there were very little screw-ups on the cadance, it all went well. I was looking all over for you.



The Pros And Cons Of Breathing

Bury me standing under your window
with this cinder block in hand
Yeah cause no one will ever feel like this again
And if I could move
I'm sure it would only be to crawl back to you
I must have dragged my guts a block
they were gone by the time we (talked)

Woah
I want to hate you half as much as I hate myself
But you know that I could crush you with my voice

Woah
I want to hate you half as much as I hate myself
But you know that I could crush you with my voice

Stood on my roof and tried to see you forgetting about me
Hide the details
I don't want to know a thing

I hate the way you say my name like it's something secret
My pen is the barrel of the gun.
Remind me which side you should be on.

Woah
I want to hate you half as much as I hate myself
But you know that I could crush you with my voice

Woah
I want to hate you half as much as I hate myself
But you know that I could crush you with my voice

Stood on my roof and tried to see you forgetting about me
Hide the details
I don't want to know a thing

I wish that I was as invisible as you make me feel.
I wish that I was as invisible as you make me feel.

Woah
I want to hate you half as much as I hate my
Woah
I want to hate you half as much as I hate my




Fall Out Boy again. I'm screwed with this whole Hamlet thing. Last night I had a dream that I couldn't get into Warped. That scared me. The ticket lady said that they were too full, I could'nt believe her. I mean come on, the word LIE is in the word BELIEVE to begin with. A Little Less Sixteen Candles A Little More "Touch Me." All I wanted to do was see MCR and she wouldn't let me go in. I hope that the school isn't locked, I need to get my bass clarinet, because a duet just isn't a duet without two insturments.

No comments: