Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Owen I miss you, Austin I miss you, Gabe I miss you.......already, and it hasn't even been a full day that I haven't had classes. Saturday I graduate. How swell. I haven't seen Episode 3 yet...I know I know...I'm going to go see it Monday with Dusty. Dusty and I went to LaX today, Best Buy, and I was looking in the horror movie section, I almost bought Pet Semetary for Owen, and I almost got this movie called "Chopping Mall" the tagline is "Shop til you drop...dead." How funny, it looked so great. But I didn't end up getting it, I got Fall Out Boy's new record "From Under The Cork Tree" it's really good. "A little less "Sixteen Candles, a little more "Touch Me." Here's a couple movies coming out that look good "Man-Thing" is about " The Louisiana swamps are haunted by a scientist who has been transformed into a bizarre creature with deadly powers." Oh here's the first "gay" horror film. It's called "Hellbent" and it's about... " On Halloween night in West Hollywood, a devil-costumed murderer targets a group of gay friends." And theres one coming out called "Land of the Dead" so hmm....Dawn of the Dead with a different name.... And theres a new "The Crow" coming out.....Devils Rejects looks awesome...and i'm sure no one really cares but me and Owen....Yay, a new movie with Jennifer Connelly called "Dark Water" gotta love Jennifer Connelley....

Gerard got a haircut....ick

No comments: