Thursday, May 26, 2005

Last night my dog got run over. Carmel. I cried for hours and almost threw up. I don't have a dog now. Not to bring him back into the picture or anything but when CJ first came up here, he got a call from his mom saying his dog died. And he told me that he thought that his dog dying meant something new coming into his life. So I guess with Carmel it meant the start of something new, like college. My mom always asked me what I was going to do without her in college. That's four dogs in the past year and a half. I told my mom we should get a new dog, she said nothing could ever replace Carmel, nothing could ever replace any of the dogs we lost. I'm stuck on so many things right now that I just want to forget.

1 comment:

Anth said...

brandie! I'm so sorry about Carmel. I've never had the opportunity to love a pet as much as you... but I know it must hurt a lot to lose Carmel. I'm going to give you a huge long hug tomorrow!