Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Hey! I graduated!

Guess what i'm doing right now...looking up Lindsay Lohan and Hilary Duff websites....I know I know, Im pathetic, why am I doing this? I have stuff to do, other stuff, productive stuff, but here I sit, on the computer looking up pop tarts. I got nothing, what am I doing? I start work tomorrow. Harvesting alfalfae. That hardly seems like the right spelling. But I'm excited. Today I had a physical then came home and slept all day until I had to pick my brother up from school. My graduation party went well ;). I stayed in my room and watched cheesy horror flicks all day with Owen. Flicks like Blacula and Killer Klowns From Outer Space, it was great. I also got some nice graduation gifts....like a car from my mom and stepdad, along with a 100 dollar gas card, after I looked through my cards I ended up getting 1,150 dollars.....My grandparents gave me $500 dolllars...isn't that crazy???? Owen gave me Dawn of The Dead (not the new one) with twenty five bucks, Cass gave me a very nice letter that my whole family has read now, and Anth got me a sawweeettt MCR shirt that I love. Thanks to everyone for making my graduation awesome! I think I'm going to watch Mean Girls now..... :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so...how was your first day at work?

Anonymous said...

Who are the baseball jocks?
AND
We need to find out when LOD is playing and where...maybe we could see it next week. (going to Winona this weekend for sure now.)