Saturday, April 02, 2005

'Popsicles should be the new black and then everyone would have one.' "Turn around, every now and then i get a little bit nervous...Turn around....Bright eyes.....every now and then I fall apart." MWHWAHAHAH that song ROCKS, it's on the radio right now...wow....I love it. Ha Total Eclipse of the Heart...thats what It's called. I'm really not sure about these guys covering "Jessie's Girl" it really sucks. Now when The Ataris covered Don Henley's "Boys Of Summer" that was awesome.
Anyways, whats wrong with going to a movie by yourself? Apparently there's something wrong with it, according to my mom. But I need to see Sin City, I don't care if anyone goes with me. On another happy note, Wrestlemania is tomorrow, and I'm about to pee my pants just thinking about it. Sebastian Bach and Robert Plant were the sexiest men in the world at one time. Anyways I should go, Gayan and myself are having a heated discussion about wrestling...and about how stupid it is that they're portraying Mahammad Hussan as a evil arab american...jeez....stop the hate already...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah! No!
I want to see Sin City with you!
Don't go alone, I'll go...just check your email.
Geez.