Heya! So Sin City was awesome, I liked going by myself, I could concentrate more on the movie....ahh it was sooo great I'm going to have to go see it again..Anywho, Saturday was Solo and Ensemble, Kjerstin and I played a basson/bass clarinet duet and I thought we were going to do horrible, but guess what.....we were one point away from getting to go to state! Isn't that insane? I thought so....Owen was there too, doing his violin thing, he's such a great player, if you get the chance to, watch him play sometime. He did two solos, and I'm pretty sure he's going to state for both of them. When we weren't playing and he had his violin with, we'd go around to random people and I'd make a stabbing motion and Owen would play a high note that sounded like (REE REEE REEE REEE) it was great. One time at this big band/orchestra/choir event in the LaCrosse Center Owen and I had skittles and just chucked them out into the crowd....fun times. Leah comes up to me today, and i've been telling her for months about Mikey Way, and how awesomely sexy he is, and she never thought he was good looking at all, anyways, she comes up to me and goes, "Jeez, I can't stop watching the video for "Helena" and Mikey looks pretty good, I gotta hand it to ya." I'm like WHAT! I've been telling you this for months and now your seeing it...NOW? Oh yeah I forgot to mention that BATISTA IS THE NEW WORLD CHAMPION! WOOT! Isn't that just swell? He's so awesome, Christy lost to Trish but that was obvious, she sucks. And it's not because of Lita, Lita's not really training her, Molly Holly is. Trish is suppose to lose her title at Backlash anyways. A lady died that worked in the school, so we don't have school Wednesday. Digby told me that she was one year from her retirment and they told her around Christmas time that they were letting her go. Now that pretty much screws her on retirement, and after she found out she was getting fired she was in and out of the hospital until she died..people are just evil. Carpe the diem...seize the carp. The Day of Silence is coming up...I'm excited...Blah I need to write a thank you note to Alverno for giving me that awesome scholarship, 1 year full tuition paid and six thousand a year for the next three years. That really helps...a lot. I'm trying to decide if I want to be a MySpace whore yet....I don't think I do...Hey I got a new AP today! I'm so excited, Weezer's on the cover. Anywho, I should head out.
Have a swell rest of the week
Brandie
1 comment:
OMG! That is sooooooo awesome that you got that scholarship! You are so lucky! Ahh! I just got a bunch of emails from ppl about the Breaking the Silence thingy, we should get some good media coverage! It's gonna be awesome.... I'm waiting for the hollaback girl vid to finish d/ling and tomorrow QAF comes out on DVD! You should come with me! Gotta goo...
Post a Comment