Sunday, April 17, 2005
Ace, I slept, and it was good. Here's some of my favorite things right now: "Meet The Barkers," the color green, it's everywhere, how can you not like it? The Early November, "Helena," the smell of...Spring! Gerard and Mikey Way...Okay enough of that. Cass, that's dumb, I can't even express how much I wanted you at Warped and it's not going to be the same. Visual Arts was decent, it was a fun day. We didn't do so well in Quiz Bowl, but that was expected. We were into the having fun before anything else thing, and we did. I think we had a lot of fun, well I did, I hope everyone else did too. There was some amazing paintings there, I felt like crap setting my little poster looking painting next to these art museum type paintings, oh well. Anth, I know I can volunteer somewhere! That's simple enough! But that's not what I meant when I said that I wish I could do the stuff you do. I also wish I could do the stuff Cass does and Leah....The truth is sometimes I feel like crap around you guys, like I'm lazy or something. I feel like my painting while you guys are the museum art. I feel like you guys accomplish so much while I don't, like I'm just kind of there...Well anyways, that was kind of a bad note to end on but Hey! I don't normally tell anyone how I feel about anything so there we go! I love you guys! :) Sorry for that..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Blah!
I'm going, got tickets from ticketmaster!!
Post a Comment