Thursday, March 03, 2005

Well it's March, a swell month. The Dorian Band Festival was awesome! One of the guys that played bassoon in KJ's band looked identical to Gabe and one bassoon player in my band looked almost identical to Mikey Way *ahhhhh* Mikey Way.....but anyways the six hour long practices over the two days were less boring then I expected and the concert went really well, so all in all a good fun experience. I just read an article that said that Jazz, Nidia and Gail Kim were cut. I didn't know that.... I was wondering why they havn't been on Raw in a while. But anyways I don't know what else to talk about because really nothings happened. So it's almost Friday, the weekend...sleep woot. If you get the chance watch the movie "Frogs" it's awesome. "TODAY THE SWAMP, TOMORROW THE WORLD!" Ms. Andreson lent it to me, she's awesome (student teacher for english) she also lent me Mary Shelley's Frankenstein which was also really good. I lent her Donnie Darko, Susperia and the The Lost Boys. But mhhhh....i'll head out.

Brandie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Donnie Darko!



I can do anything...



and so can you.