Wednesday, February 23, 2005

This computer sucks eggs I tell ya, it sucks eggs. I'm sick. But I'm not dying, well I don't think I am. But I have a super stuffy nose, bloody mucus and it feels like my head is going to explode. I've had no homework this week and it feels awesome, so I had some free time to actually paint and sketch at home. I'm painting this decent looking Kurt Cobain picture, it's pretty cool I suppose, this is only the third painting i've ever done, and I'm not so good with faces so it's all a lot of practice. Sunday and Monday, The Dorian Band Festival....yay :P, It's at Lutheran college so this should be swell, KJ, Steph Foley and myself are going from Viroqua, we have a kagillion hour practice's on Sunday and Monday and a concert on Monday, I haven't even looked at my music yet :S. But all I know is that I'm going to miss Raw :( and I'm not very excited about it. Who knows, maybe I'll accidentley (spelling?) break my leg or something and wont have to go, but aren't most leg breaks accidents anyways? Why did I say if I "accidently?" That was kind of dumb. But anyways Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle is a really funny movie "This is sooo extreme...lets go get some fuckin' Mt. Dew!!!" That movies a classic I tell ya..... Ms. Andreson our student teacher for English is the coolest student teacher ever. I'm borowing her "Ravenous" because it's the greatest movie ever. Why is everyone having a rough time with Digby latley? I dont know, I'm not, but sometimes I think Mrs. Digby feels crappy because it seems like everyone far prefers Mrs. George over her .....but I dont know, I'm probably wrong. Well I should bathe for school tomorrow. Have a swell rest of the week.

Brandie

p.s. Gayan I hooked up the mic but it completley screwed up the whole computer. I emailed you something about Stone Cold I dont know if it went through but if it did you probably got it fifteen hundred times...sorry.

Ps.s. BATISTA RULES EVERYTHING!!!

1 comment:

Anth said...

Lol... nice random post... loved it. Hey! You didn't tell me that you would be gone Monday... now you HAVE to come to O.C. Friday! I'll miss you too much on MOnday. Well, I should sleep now... see ya tomorrow. Oh and the Digby thing... I dunno... she's just been snapping at people lately, also I think Ms. Andresen is awesome too.. that's so funny that you're borrowing a movie from her [don't you have that movie.. or wait... did you mean lend?] I think you meant lend... ok.. ttyl