Sunday, February 20, 2005

Yay! I sent some cool Lita cards out to everybody...and you all seem to like them! Woot! Cass I'm sure you did great on the scholarship competition! I'm almost done with Lord of The Flies, it's a decent book, I'm begining to like it. I spent most of yesterday painting the upstairs addition...well not painting but primeing, it took all day. But at the end of the day I watched The Notebook...it was really really really good. I didn't get a headache but probably would have if I wouldn't have been watching it with my mom and stepdad. My brother has gotten hooked on Ashlee Simpson now too! I think its awesome but sooo funny, I burned him her Cd today. She's sort of becoming my new Avril.....A couple of nights ago my brother got mad at me for some reason or another and threatened to not come to graduation. I thought it was pretty funny. Well I should head off. Have a swell week! Mondays rock!!!!

Brandie

No comments: