Friday, February 18, 2005

I've been into Tears For Fears latley, I think I'm going to have to blame that one on Cass who introduced me to Donnie Darko who introduced me to "Head over Heels" the greatest Tears For Fears song ever. Well I think thats all I got....carpe the diem...carp sieze

Dont tease me about my hobbies, I don't tease you about being an asshole.
Thank you Mark...

Brand

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, don't blame me! Wait, I suppose I did introduce you to the spectacular-ness that is Donnie Darko, but its definetely not my fault that you like that song. I can't blame you though, its a good song. Relient K has a song about the '80s, and one of the line is: My favorite band will always be Tears for Fears
So...good '80s band...whats wrong with that?
l o v e m u c h