Tuesday, February 01, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANTH!!! Awww...Anth I love you too! I'm glad you like the flowers and the Care Bear. But it was a toss up between the blue and the friends care bear so I hope you like the one that I picked! Yupp, college is going to definetly suck without you guys. I don't know what I'm going to do! Well hopefully my roomate is a pro wrestling fan. That may help me through it ;) If you're brushing your teeth in the shower, try not to drop your toothbrush...gross. Ahh...Care bears...I hold a special place in my heart for them. The movie Owen let me borrow...Prince Of Darkness....scared the crap out of me. While Alice Cooper mauling someone with a bicycle may be funny to some people it freaked me out. Yeah thats right I said it...it freaked me out. And I've never really been scared by any movie before. Predator scared me a little...after I had that dream about him, but after I watched him dominate Alien and figured out how to make that click noise that he does....he's more like a friend now . :) I can see us fighting monsters and trading weapons, maybe even eating lunch together....who knows. So Batista won the Royal Rumble woot! That means HHH and him are going at it at Wrestlemania 21! Evolution is fallling apart and I love it. Today was "Batista Tuesday " in honor of him being awesome! Well I shall head off to bed and try and sleep. Have a swell week!

"There are tons of gangs at this school. One of the gangs kept wanting me to join because I'm pretty good with a bow staff."
Napolean Dynamite

Brandie

No comments: