Alverno was really really nice, I loved it...I'm definetly going there next year. But right now I don't want to even think about college. I think I have mono again...or something, I'm starting to get headaches everyday again. I have the greatest friends in the world! It's Anth's b-day on tuesday. Yay he's 18! I wont lie...I can't stand not being able to talk to you everyday, it's tearing me apart, I swear, you have no idea. I still have to watch "Prince of Darkness" some cheesy horror flick that Owen let me borrow, Alice Coopers' in it. And I can't forget to bring AVP tomorrow so Mrs. Digby can borrow it. Hmm...my dad....to sum it all up Kurt Cobain said "I wish I had a father but instead I have a dad." My mom is driving me crazy. My weekend was decent. Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle is pretty funny. Don't watch Pauly Shore Is Dead....dumb dumb dumb.......I think you should all go out and buy Brand New's album "Your Favorite Weapon" and listen to it...then go and buy Taking Back Sunday's album "Tell All Your Friends" and if you listen carefully...you might catch something, but you really really have to listen carefully. Well I should go watch that movie so Owen can have it back tomorrow!
"I'd like to return these." "Why are you returning them?" "There not sharp enough." "Not sharp enough?" "No they couldn't cut cans." "You bought them to cut cans?" "No, but on the commercial it said that if I wanted to cut cans I could, and with these I can't." "Well it comes with a sharpener, did you try it?""No...no...they're....they're just not sharp enough, I don't want them."
That was just a nice funny random quote from Garden State...the greatest movie next to Ravenous.
Have a fun week...Brandie
2 comments:
No one comments.....I need a guest book.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I love you! I'm leaving a comment! You are the sweetest person alive! I'm going to hate being away from you in college! Here's what you should do... move to the Twin Cities when you're done with college... or wherever I end up! Anyway, yea... that is just like the totally sweetest thing anyone has ever said about me. And you have already given me a better present than my parents! [they got me this... five dollars, and they paid my gap bill and rollingstone bill... they never even ask what I want.] You, on the other hand, give me the greatest things ever... not material! Well, I gotta go... rach should be here soon to pick me up. Muah!!
Post a Comment