Wednesday, December 29, 2004

So christmas is done and over with. It was fun. I got a lot of things I didn't really need let alone deserve. Yesterday I went to the mall with the gift cards I got from my grandparents. Spent the majority of it in Hot Topic, I got a My Chemical Romance shirt, the guy that was checking me out started talking to me about how he got to meet them and make breakfast for them. Then I got a Fall Out Boy and Matchbook Romance shirt. Then on to Best Buy I got the newest HIM cd, Secret Machines and The Von Bondies albums. I got the first Fall Out Boy record too..but that was at Hot Topic. Then I got Garden State, King Arthur and Donnie Darko. All awesome movies. Other than Christmas nothing really exciting has happened. Gayan and I merged our blogs so we can write on each others now. My stepsister isn't living with us anymore. And thats about it. Lita's still the womens champion and I need to finish cleaning my room. Go out and get Straylight Runs self titled debut album because its sooooooo good. Two ex-memebers of TBS are in it so you know its gotta be good. Shaun of The Dead is an awesome hilarious movie YEAHHH BOYYYYYYY!!!!! So go watch it.

"You like DND, Audrey Hepburn, Fangoria, Harry Houdini, and croquet. You can't swim, you can't dance, and you don't know karate. Face it....you're never going to make it."
~MCR

Brandie

No comments: