Sunday, December 19, 2004

I don't think much has really happened since I last posted. Christmas is almost here and I'm really excited yet confused and uncomfortable. I think I'm almost qualified to be in the "Big About Christams" category, but i'm not quite sure. Watch American History X, it's an AWESOME movie. It's now in my top three favorite movie list. American History X, Ravenous, and Mad Max, in no particular order. Owen and I have really been going at it with the horror movie thing latley. In case anyone doesn't know, Owen and myself are in love with horror movies and have a kind of trading thing going on. I just gave him The Evil Dead and Army of Darkness and he gave me The Omen. We borrow each other anything from corny and old to really good and hilarious. But latley we've been kidna getting into other movies, over x-mas break I think i'm going to borrow him Ravenous, Southern Comfort and House of 1000 Corpses. Anth I dont know why you hate that movie soooo bad its AWESOME. But anyways the movie trading thing is really fun. We had a religious panel come in and talk to us about their religion, it was a load of crap. King Arthur comes out on DVD on Tuesday the 21st! I'm sooo excited, did I mention that in my last post? Or the fact that Lita is the new womens champion? Well Im going to head off and screw around because I can't figure out this Anatomy and Physiology homework and I don't really want to study for the test we have on Tuesday, but I should because I'm failing the class. I guess I'm just not very good with action potentials and the different parts and functions of the heart.

Peace Love Empathy
Have a good X-mas, spend it with your family.
Brandie

No comments: