Tuesday, December 07, 2004

HOLY CRAP!!!!! Lita is now the new womens champion!!!! I've been waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting for this for a long long long time. I was sooo excited and her match against Trish was the main event....on RAW!!!! You know how often a womens match is the main event on Raw? NEVER!!!! The most horrible thing that happened in that match was when Trish was laying out on the outside and Lita suicide dived on to her. Lita landed on top of her head and her body bent so that her feet were pretty much touching her head. She's okay but it was so horrible to watch, I thought she broke her neck again, and they kept replaying that through the match. But Lita beat Trish in an AWESOME match, she finished her off with a moonsault which is something we hardly ever see from Lita. Good god, that was the most exciting night ever. Honestly when she was holding her title up I felt like crying. I've waited sooo long for her to win this again *tear tear* And I was excited all day, and guess what else? Motley Crue is getting back together! woohooo. So obviously everything is going great, the best it could go, and I'm writing this at school since our computer at home mysteriously isnt working again. yay Lita

Brandie

No comments: