The Spongebob movie is AWESOME, I laughed so hard I cried when he broke out into Twisted Sister.....ahhh spongebob, thanks for taking me Anth. Before the movie Anth, Rach and I went shopping (blah). I got 1/2 of Leahs x-mas gift, and that was it. So how was everyones Thanksgiving?! We had organic turkey woohoo! The only thing that was bad over the weekend was that I didn't get to march in the parade in the nordic troll costume. It was raining and they didn't want to get them wet because they just got them. Anth bought me a spongebob watch too! Burger King is selling them but all they had was Patrick, so he got me that one. In the spongebob movie the grand opening of the Krusty Krab 2 was on my birthday! That was kinda exciting. Other than all that I dont think anything else happend. Oh my mom got me Gwen Stefani's new collaboration cd I guess she calls it, and it's really REALLY good. Not something I would normally be into (dance type of stuff) but I really like Gwen. Nirvana's box set finally FINALLY came out on Tuesday. Holy crap i've been waiting for that thing, now my mom says I have to wait for it when x-mas comes. Oh yeah I got accepted into Alverno, it's a womens liberal arts college in Milwaukee. I'll probably go there next year. They have good stuff in Milwaukee too....like the Rave, tons of awesome bands play there like Taking Back Sunday, Matchbook Romance....tons and tons of super great bands that I love! woohoo....so I'm pretty excited about that, except my grandma dosn't want me to go, I think she thinks that i'm going to get shot or something horrible bad is going to happen to me, get gang rapped and beaten or something like that. Hmmm...wow okay, go watch spongebob and go get the Nirvana Box Set!!!!
Brandie (and have a good week!)
No comments:
Post a Comment