Saturday, November 06, 2004

Okay...so I saw John Edwards and Bon Jovi about a week ago and it was really cool...everyone knows that Bush won
:( blah, but it's not forever. And guess what?!?!?! Today I got to meet Matt Hardy!!!! He was soo nice and cool. He signed Jeff and his book for me then he pulled a "you look familiar, have we met?" "are you sure, because I thought I recognized you from somewhere." I was like hmmm...well I'm sure we've never met but I've been at a few house shows. Then I told him he should really consider getting Raw back up to LaCrosse for a house show because we've had Smackdown for a while now. But he was sooo nice and cool, and I didn't cry! It was awesome! It was my stepdads b-day today too so I got him a signed picture. He really liked it. Friday Cass, Anth and I went to Hot Topic and it was really fun shopping with them. I just got a Taking Back Sunday patch for my backpack because Cass wouldn't let me leave unless I bought something. That reminds me that I owe Anth a dollar. Then we went to Hardees and Cass almost died. I made her laugh while she was drinking her pop and she got it stuck in her throat and couldn't breathe, she sounded like Spongebob when he goes into Sandy's house for the first time. But she didn't die and everything is all good now :) Death by laughter. It was really scary though. I got the new Raw mag with Lita and Trish on the cover and there's an awesome poster of Lita inside, I already hung it up :) The meeting Matt Hardy experience was so much better then the meeting Lita one. The people there at the Toys r' Us where Matt was at were so much nicer, they were handing out candy and being really cool, at the Lita one everyone sucked it was soo hurried and you couldn't even get a picture with her. But Lita's still awesome. That reminds me, Lita v. Trish for the womens title at Survivor Series!!! Everyone should order it and watch it. Okie, Taking Back Sunday's new video "This Photograph Is Proof (I know You Know) should be out really soon so everyone watch for it! Okay everyone have a good, awesome rest of the weekend!

Brandie

No comments: