So the weekend went pretty okay, got some movies: Farenheight 9/11, Dawn of The Dead (newest version), The Changling (spelling?), Seven, and Requiem For A Dream. I havn't watched Requiem yet but all the other movies were pretty good, actully Seven was awesome and the new Dawn of The Dead was OKAY, not to great but okay. Went to a dance on saturday night, kinda boring, the live music was pretty good but after that all they played was this techno stuff so I just kinda sat on a bench and talked to Peter the whole night. Took Gabe (cousin) trick or treating on saturday night. My god there was this one lady who was nuts, we went into her house because she had a broken arm and she had this big bowl of oatmeal and pencils and rasins and then she had hamburger helper and National Geographics, she's like pick whatever you want, I'm just like uhh....national geographic would be cool i guess, I asked Gabe what he wanted and he just walked out of the house and left me in there by myself, so I just quick grabbed a sucker out of the bowl and was about ready to leave when she goes "Now I have a treat for you!" Kinda freaked me out, but I didn't want to be rude or mean so I just stayed and she started singing me this church song "This is jesus's house...blah blah" and I'm just standing there with this smile plastered on my face because I'm not sure what to do so she finally stops I thank her and haul ass outta there. It was really weird. Then that night I hung a Nirvana poster up in my room and went to bed and when I woke up it was gone, I looked around for it and it was rolled up perfectly on my bedside table and the tacks were sitting on my dresser :S don't know how that happened. Then Leah and her boyfriend and three of his friends came over last night....they didn't stay very long and we did absolutely nothing. Leah gave me a Alien V. Predator poster though...it's awesome. I got my first fillings ever a month or so ago, those sucked. Lita and Trish are on the December issue of Raw magazine (new poster) everyone should buy it. Saw John Edwards and Jon Bon Jovi Friday, that was pretty cool, which reminds me that everyone should vote (for Kerry) okay well everyone should just vote. Alrighty anatomy calls me so everyone have a good monday (wrestling is on!!)
Brandie
No comments:
Post a Comment