Thursday, September 23, 2004

SAWEET!!! So I finally changed how this thing looks...MWHAHAHHAHA, much better ehh??? So i'm not failing Anatomy or Algebra 2....yet....Anatomy is a lot to handle...and me not being great at math...well yeah....you can see where this is going. Well I don't think the TBS, Matchbook Romance show is going to happen, which sucks, but hey, as long as they don't break up I still have a chance at catching em' live. The Used's new album "In Love and Death" comes out next Tuesday!! YAY!!! I can't wait. I love them guys. AH HA! Lita did in fact lose the baby, cha ching. I felt bad but then I felt an overwhelming sense of happiness. Because now her storyline is going somewhere!!! I just want to see her wrestling again. I don't care if it's as a singles competetor or if she goes with Kane and makes a heel tag team. Actully now that I think about it...all I want to see her do is beat the living crap out of Trish. She kinda already has beacause Trish is the 4 time Babe of The Year, and this years voting already started and guess what....Lita beat her out...mwhahahaha and now Lita is up against Stacy Keibler in the FINAL round. So if Lita wins then guess what...she is the new Babe of The Year and we get an all new photo shoot!!! YAY!!! Okay i guess no one really cares but me. But anyways Smackdown is on and it's the 5th anniversary season premier so I think I'm going to go watch it. See you all sometime.

Brand

No comments: