Monday, September 20, 2004

Hey! Alien v. Predator was AWESOME!!! It was sooo great...I have to go see it again. Hmm...what else is new? The fair was pretty fun, my family got a new puppy. And I'm sure everyone knows all about Lita....well last night on heat I guess they said that she DIDN'T lose the baby, so we'll have too see what happens tonight. I have no idea where creative is taking this whole thing...it's really dumb. Hey I'm officially your new middle bass drummer for the marching season cha ching! The whole concept of the bass drum is simple, but hitting it on time and keeping the beat with the rest of the band while trying to think of the different patterns in the cadence is kinda hard. But anyways hey....if not calling me back ever wasn't bad enough you HAD to give me mono didn't you. Thats whats been making me so tired, and the bad thing is I can't wrestle with it because if my spleen (because it gets larger when you have mono) gets hit then it'll break open and that'll suck, so thanks. But a good thing is that I got my blood tests back from the doctor and i'm not depressed, which is always good. Homecoming is this weekend...blah.....don't have anyone too go with, but there really isn't anyone that I want to go with, and the person that I might kinda maybe want to go with, is already going with someone. :( (but thanks for getting the low down Anth) Schools going okay except for me being tired all the time, I'm going to join writers group, which sounds like a lot of fun, because I like to write, and Mrs. Byers is awesome, I miss having her class. Jess's nose ring looks good, i'd never go nose, lip for me...and it will happen eventually, when i'm out of Wisconsin. Oh i'm hoping that this is still going on but Anth, myself, Tasha, Kate and Jane are going to go up and see Taking Back Sunday with Matchbook Romance and Fall out Boy at the Rave next thursday, hopefully. Thats going to be awesome since TBS and Matchbook Romance are my two favorite bands....okay well I should probably go study for Anatomy...so I'll catch you cats later.
p.s. Avril looks AWESOME in her photo shoot for Maxim. Yes I know it's a mens magazine but I had to get it. Not only is it a hilarious magazine but the pictures in it are really really nice. So guys just chill out, don't freak out if i'm carrying it around school.

No comments: