Friday, June 04, 2004

Hey...school is FINALLY done! I'm so happy. I absolutely hated school. The funny thing about that was, I loved school up until this point, around the begining of second semester my junior year. Now that school is out and summer is here I will be doing nothing! Absolutley NOTHING! You might ask why I don't get a job, why would I want a job right now? I'm only a/going to be a senior in high school, I have my whole life to work, plus I'd like to enjoy summer before the world blows up and I have to build a underground home and make kamakazi fighter squirrels ;). I think i'm dedicating my summer to skateboarding, guitar playing and reading. I really need to work on those things. OH! and wrestling...i need to work on that to. Well I'm sick of being tired and tired of being sick (TBS) throat hurts :( which i find to be slightly odd for this very pretty nice time of the year. Yeah...im really tired so i'll try and update this great little journal thing every so often so you guys know that i'm still alive over here. Everyone have a very productive summer.

"The duty of youth is to challenge corruption."

Thank you Kurt Cobain!

No comments: