Hey :( :) :S blah blah blah.... i hope everyones weekend was better then mine...mine was boring like it normally is, i didn't do much of anything besides watch movies and talk on the phone. I used to hate talking on the phone, absolutely hated it...and talking on the phone is all relativley new to me since I never really do it but i have almost every night for the past month, and it's been fun ;). I can't wait for school to end. But I think that if i didn't have school i wouldn't have any friends..and i'm thinking that its going to be hard for me to keep in touch or whatever with them after school is out. It's going to be odd...it already is. Wrestling is on tonight yay...hopefully something awesome happens with Lita so i can be excited and happy, like i normally am with wrestling but today i need something extra exciting and happy to happen, just because this weekend i was feeling a little weird about something, and im still trying to pin point exactly what it is/was. Avril's new ablum is really really awesome, if I find something i like a lot i tend to get really clingy to it, you've probley noticed about somethings....like Avril and Lita......i'm not sure why. I also have a HUGE guilt trip when something i do wrong happens and i feel guilty about it, that usually lasts for at least two weeks, i can never get it out of my head, it's like the world is going to end. I've also been experiencing something completley different than what i had ever thought i would for the first time in my life. It's been fun and i hope it lasts...for a while at least.
Brandie
No comments:
Post a Comment