Saturday, December 01, 2007

It's like all of a sudden the mood changed, and what started out as a fun, hopefully evening, ended with akwardness and depression, thinking about why I did what I did, and how I could be in a better situation now. But I didn't even do anything, so what's the problem? I'm really really tired, I have loads of work to do, play practice is tomorrow and it seems to be taking over my life, I didn't think it would, it's just a friend and me helping out another friend for her class, but it came at the worst time possible, and now I'm wishing that I never said I was available. I have too much of my own work to do to be worring about someone else's final project. I need to pass my classes, and I don't want to be borderline, just like I have been all semester. After this week is over, everything will be fine, I just need to get through it. I just need a hand, but no one ever wants to reach out and grab it and walk with me. There are a few people who do, and I never ask for it....so what am I even saying. I'm going to bed...and I'm not going to do my homework, because I'm tired. I'm sick of it all.

No comments: