So...
Grindhouse.
I've went twice so far. Maybe a third or even a fourth time is in the works. It's great.
Planet Terror is amazing.
Death Proof is so much better the second time. It's classic Tarantino, deep character development and dialogue. Coming after such a high action flick such as Planet Terror, Death Proof may seem boring/lacking action, and it might at some points, but don't disregard it as terrible, because it's not. It's something to think about, and it's a great "chicks kick ass" flick. Also...the trailers in between movies are amazing.
The movies need to come together, not seperated at dvd. That's the whole point of the movie. It's a Grindhouse...okay I got sidetracked for about half an hour, I can't remember what I was going to say....so Grindhouse is good! It's amazing! Go see it! I have to go work on a newsletter now....
1 comment:
Hi,
I had heard Grindhouse was pretty mint, its out on DVD isnt it?
Anyway, hullo from another Viroqua resident.
- Ned Swing
Post a Comment