Friday, February 02, 2007

I feel like a whiny brat for complaining about marketing homework, I just didn't know what else to do, we all have times when we freak out.

I've been previewing Fall Out Boy's new album, it's really different, but I like it, especially "I'm like a lawyer with the way I'm always trying to get you off (me and you)" it's good stuff. I can't wait to get it on tuesday.

I feel like a shitty friend, never being here when I say I'm going to be. I'm never where I say I'm going to be, ever, unless it's class, so, I apologize. I know what it feels like to wait up for someone. It's hard be with everyone at the same time.

go here, www.friendsorenemies.com and watch Patrick Stump's warm-up routine, he has an amazing voice.

Blah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think you're a shitty friend. You are always there when we're supposed to hang out. Besides, when you're not there.. it's because I didn't call you or ask you to be there? lol.

LOVE

K^3