Owen and I are in agreement. Public displays of affection disgust us. Also, being the "spare tire" is a bitch.
I was conning you...I'm a CON MAN!!! LOL that's the funniest line ever. I'm watching Dr. Who because my AH150 teacher's sexy gay brother plays Captian Jack.
Oh anyways, I found a funny comment that I put on Katies myspace: "oh man....poor patty....it's okay. i'm okay with not being sexually active, if he's self-conscience about his uhh.....stump. we're still in love. all i need in life are his man boobs, foxy sideburns, chubby stomache, and balding head."
today i did absolutely NOTHING! I got up at noon, ate, helped Katy with some stuff and watched The Lost Boys, and Deranged, played the same video game for five and a half hours in a row, now i'm online :) talking to Anth about the craziness that is Fred Phelps and his CREEPER daughter
" America will be destroyed by God Almighty, whether you snivelling, whining, God rejecting Americans like it or not. You have sinned away your day of grace, and are done. Deal with it! "
haha. youtube synopsis' rule.
1 comment:
oh god... the phelps' always manage to make me laugh... and they make the rest of the world look so much better.
Post a Comment