Sunday, April 30, 2006
Today, is not a good day. I feel like crap. Andros took off with Mikey, now Mikey is missing. I hate Andros with a red hot passion. He's such an asshole. He does it on purpose. He kills cats, leads our other animals off into the woods and never brings them home. He needs to die. I'm sorry if that's harsh. Karma will come around. Final projects also suck. I have a powerpoint presentation to present tomorrow, that should be fine, i'm already three minutes over the max time. The only thing is, is that I can't find my speech tape, which I need. The next week should go really fast. Then I only have one more weekend left here. The week after should also go really fast, then my parents come to pick me up on the 13th. I can't wait to go home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
our parents pick us up on the same day. but i won't be home until the 14th... i have to go to my cousin's. boo. i can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment