umm...I think I'm dying.
Yesterday in class Mr. Tom told me not to molest my drawings. I've been really tired lately. I think I'm dying. I kind of just want to go home. But it seems like break is only days away, and I'm sure it's coming quicker then expected. Plus if I did go home, I would leave thursday night after class, and I have a date with EmJ this thurday. Next thursday doesn't really work either...I have a date with Raw, it's on a random thursday night because some dog show is on monday. So I'll just wait it out. Save my gas money. The Suncoast people left a pretty random message on my phone last night, so I went and picked up my movie today. The only reason I bought it (Thumbsucker) at Suncoast is because I had gift cards I needed to use. Because on the day it came out I went to Suncoast and blahdeblah they didn't have it because no one had requested it before the release date. Bitches. So I had to order it. It finally came in...two weeks later. I should have just went and bought it at Best Buy, the same day it came out, for seven dollars less and bought something else at Suncoast. But I'm a hobo. And was way too excited for this movie to even think about using my gift cards on something else.
Yesterday was a pretty frustrating day. Communications really made me angry, and I don't know why. I didn't have film class, and in drawing I was having a really, really hard time drawing a house in two point perspective. I was having such a hard time I almost cried. Then I went to dinner and didn't really say much. After that I came back to my room and kicked stuff around, such as my roomates shoes. I punched things and threw stuff on my bed, it was pretty great and pretty intense. Then my dad called, told me I sounded "blah." I think everytime I talk to my mom on the phone she tells me that I sound "blah," my dad does every once in a while. Yeah, I don't really know. After that I watched wrestling, and that calmed me down quite a bit. Lita wrestled, and I was ignored, but I was happy. I'm sick of doing people favors.
p.s I'm pretty smelly.
1 comment:
i'm sending you telepathic waves of love. also, my mom always thinks i'm depressed when we talk on the phone. lastly, i love you and i wish you could come visit me. i'm serious. like... you coming here would be amazing.
Post a Comment