so on postsecret there is this card that I think pretty much sums up my feelings about any kind of relationship I ever had/have. AAR just sent me an email also. How Perfect.
brandie... i love you as much as you love me. more than likely... i love you even more. and i wish you were here right now because the whole prom thing: yea, his mom... plans already made to do something else... so no prom. fucking parents. you have to come visit me over spring break. i need you.
2 comments:
brandie... i love you as much as you love me. more than likely... i love you even more. and i wish you were here right now because the whole prom thing: yea, his mom... plans already made to do something else... so no prom. fucking parents. you have to come visit me over spring break. i need you.
I MISS BRANDIE!!!
:)
Post a Comment