Friday, February 10, 2006

So i'm pretty sure it's official. The girls here are bitches and i'm getting tired of being picked on. Normally I can take getting picked on, but it seems like it's been happening so much lately, that I just want to kill everyone. It's such a hassle, and Katy is the only person that defends me, since I never speak up for myself. I'm so caught up in how other peoples feelings are being affected that I don't even acknowledge my own feelings. I just want to go home and see Obi, hang out with Dusty. This is really the only way I can tell you that you all are being assholes and that you're making me feel like shit. Even though none of you read this. So just stop. Stop teasing me then asking me for favors. It's completely ridiculous. Sorry that I don't speak up for myself because I'm taking YOUR feelings into account.

I also feel like a fraud. I can't be an artist. Who am I kidding? I wish Katy didn't leave for the weekend. I'm all alone.

I think I liked The Chumsrubber better then Thumbsucker. Both are very, very good, I just feel like I can identify more with Dean Stiffle then I can with Justin Cobb.

Who wants to go to Warped with me this year?


p.s. valentines is coming up. i'm kind of excited, but not so much. I think that everyone i'm friends with has someone for V-day, except Katy, and she's working on that this weekend. It just kind of makes me feel weird. Like when I used to go to movies with Julie and her then boyfriend, I'm kind of a third wheel valentine. And EmJ and Joe are pretty much the only couple who don't make me want to throw up and kill myself. Owen sent me some candy and a movie, I love him...but he's more like a brother to me then anything else. I hate boys....and girls.

2 comments:

Anth said...

we can hang out in our minds on vday together. also: you are an amazing artist. and not even close to a fraud.
warped? possibly. depends who's there.

emily oi! said...

i'm glad i dont make you vomit.

and in the words of nancy lamers, "the artist can do no wrong!"

whenever something frustrates me, i point at it and say, "yes, yes, yes!" and it always backs down. you could try that. (half heart)