Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy love day. Love day means candy....and candy is swell.

Emily Joy is love.

I don't know what else to say. I had some huge long blog that I was thinking about posting one night because I was angry.

I hate girls. I hate boys.
I wish he would stop talking to me. He doesn't care. I wish he'd leave me alone. Boo.




again I'll ask...

WARPED TOUR ANYONE!?

2 comments:

Anth said...

bRANDIE... we're going together. we could drag cass with us too! just make it last year, but better because i'm going in the mosh this year.
p.s. i could always call him drunk and tell him to fuck off, that you have moved on... to me. :D

Anonymous said...

Warped...uff..not so sure this summer. Meg wanted to go to Lifest, and I told her it'll probably be a no. I'm sorry!!!!
I have to save money to go on a trip to Greece or Rome, and spending is a big fat NO. :(
I love you!
I'm Sorry!
*bawls hysterically*