Wednesday, January 25, 2006

So classes are okay. Communications with my teacher Gwen, she's kinda crazy. The Future of Film and Fiction....which should be good! I wish Owen was taking that class with me, and Drawing...fucking drawing with Tom. First off you can't understand anything he's saying, he's a funny guy but you can't understand anything he's saying. Today we sat for three hours and drew a piece of driftwood. TODAY WE SAT FOR THREE HOURS AND DREW A PIECE OF DRIFTWOOD! Yeah it was pretty great. At least I have that class with EmJ, Randi Jackson and Dani. I missed them all a ton and was soooo super happy to see them. Okie...I'm going to go check out a band downstairs, and i'm guessing that they're not going to be sooo great. Swell.

1 comment:

Anth said...

i miss you. i beg you to come visit me. i don't think i can survive until this summer without seeing you. it's an easy drive to... one road. the entire way. nice, huh? [btw... it's highway 94]