Sunday, January 22, 2006

Jee whiz. Don't return my texts or comments. I guess it doesn't matter anyways....it hasn't mattered for a while...so why don't we just leave each other alone and get out of each others lives? Because this is mostly complete bullshit that I don't want to deal with anymore. It was great the first couple of days and I would like to say the whole thing was worth it, but it wasn't. Ughh! This is all just a waste of time! I just shouldn't meet people anymore, or I should lose my memory. I feel like Jamie Bell in The Chumscrubber, maybe that's why I like that movie so much, because I feel like I can relate to his character. FUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!! "It's taken everything in me just to forget your sweater so far." Let's change sweater to track jacket.

"You've got me down on my knees and I proclaim All Hail The Heartbreaker."

1 comment:

Anth said...

i love you...