Thursday, December 08, 2005

Yay again. I don't know why, because it's almost 3 am, and I only have a few paragraphs left on my paper! Then I can sleep for a few hours and wake up for my last smelly sociology class. Then I get to come back here, write a short paper on my heritage for art, at least I think that's what we have to do, um....go to Comm. where I have to sit for two hours and listen to people's speeches. Oh Oh Oh, the greatest thing ever...when I was giving my speech, (our speeches had to be on student involvement in on-campus events (lame!)) well, I started my speech off by playing Fall Out Boy, then went on to say how they were going to be playing in The Mug in April, obviously kidding, because our Comm. teacher said we could use whatever media we wanted to and that it didn't have to be real, and people started freaking out, at the end of the speech someone asked me if I was serious and I said no...errr...she said she almost peed her pants because she thought I was serious! MWHAHAHAHAHA!!! It was great. Okay anyways. After watching speeches, art class. Yay! Usually the best class of the day, bad time of day to work, but a good class. Tomorrow is critiques. AHH!!! The art majors don't have to critique their own stuff tomorrow because we have to do that on a serperate day, as our final assessment for art. AHH, I'm so nervous about that. Principles, frameworks, content....ughh....crazy. So that means that I get to sit in art class tomorrow, watch people critique their work for two hours (you have no idea how boring that is) and uhh...give my opinion on a few pieces. Umm..then a X-mas party tomorrow night, where Katy and I get to show off our sexy dance routine we have been piecing together for a few weeks. It's probably only thirty seconds long, but it's disgustingly hilarious. And I need to go back to Disc-Go-Round and get a different copy of The Promise Ring, because they're sooo good and used music is the best. O RLY? YES RLY! Okay, I need to finish my paper!

1 comment:

Anth said...

i'm so pissed!!! the TAI, Hellogoodbye, P!@TD concert is over Spring Break!!!! GAAHHH! oh... and finals suck. and i want to leave school. now.