Saturday, December 03, 2005

Katy....this isn't me being weird, this is me being angry, don't ever do that again. Don't make me choose, tell me that me not being honest is going to ruin the friendship, then pretned everything is okay the next day. I can't pick and choose what's going on in my life based on what I think is going to make you happy. Don't make me feel guilty, and don't think that because something shitty happened to you in the past, that it's going to happen to me.

Today I'm miserable.
There's a light on in Chicago...and that's where I'd rather be.

3 comments:

emily oi! said...

:(

Anonymous said...

really... dont worry about it.. they only let us play for ten minutes!! we got barely two songs on.. un- believable... none of us are happy... we're all sick.. dont worry about it.. id rather you see us when we actually got to play.. ya know

Anth said...

i love you brandie. that's all i've got.