Sunday, December 11, 2005

Holy shit! Guess who I saw at Mayfair today. Kenny....ex boyfriend Kenny!!! It was crazy. Not too crazy because he goes to MSOE, but crazy enough. I mean, I've been to MSOE and played hackey in the parking lot, and I never expected to see him, but this was weird. I mean I see him at some random time walking in Mayfair with some lady, and i'm never usually in malls, it was just really random, it made me happy for a second. Rent is a pretty decent movie, a couple of the songs reminded me of Bowie songs in The Labyrinth, it was great. I'm sooooo ready for Friday night, I'm ready to rock lock it with Jamie, and get my powerpop dance on. It's going to be so weird, it'll be like, pop-punk, mellow acoustic alternative rock, a mix of those two, then powerpop! I'm so excited, it's going to be great. Ahh..I need to go work on my art for tomorrow. I'm so nervous about the art critique...hopefully I'm with Randi, and Nancy is the one assessing me. Blah!

No comments: