Friday, December 02, 2005


"But when we got to the Police Officer Station, there was a THIRD possibility that we hadn't even counted upon, and we was both immediately arrested, handcuffed, and I said, 'Obie, I can't pick up the garbage with these here handcuffes on.'"



Oh wow...oh wow...ARLO GUTHRIE IS COMING TO ALVERNO!!! Thank the stars for Emily Joy. I'm so excited. Alice's Restaurant is pretty much my new favorite movie...I love Emily Joy....I got back from her house about an hour ago...I met Deli Joe, watched Alice's Restaurant, listened to the "Pretty Ugly" mix, ate rice with soy sauce and the king of vegetable oil, played 2004 Guess Who...met Allie...played some more 2004 Guess Who, walked to the library, hung out in EmJ's room...where she painted my nails a pearlish color...had some akward silences, ate ice cream...oh oh...and did a little FREEZE AND SHAKE!! played Hooka (spelling?) Deli Joe and I would have won....but EmJ and Allie took it home, i'm going to say that uhhh....the fact that they won had absolutley nothing to do with me having no idea what i was doing the entire time. Then I left...because I had to figure out the details for tomorrow...which I still haven't done. While I was at EmJ's, my mom called me three times. I hadn't talked to her in a few days...umm...I guess she was worried? I don't know...but I had a great time with Emily Joy, always do. (half heart)

1 comment:

emily oi! said...

*other half heart*

it's actually spelled hokm. you can't even hear the m, you'd never have guessed it.

i'm glad you came. i hope the awkward silences didn't weird you out.