Sunday, December 04, 2005

AHH!!! Life sucks right now. I honestly don't know what I'm doing. Right now, at this point in time, nothing is making me happy. I don't want to go home because that never seems to do anything for me, the only thing I'm really getting from going home is working at Cal/West. I'm sure after the first few weeks things will start to get better. I hate myspace, it lets me find things out about people that I would rather not have known. Ahh....Blah.

I think i'm pretty much incapable of having any kind of relationship, whether it be semi-serious or a serious relationship, with a guy. I just can't do it. I always screw it up somehow. I get too caught up in it. Nothing ever works out.

Ughh...my roomate....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brand.
You're superbly fantastic.
If some guy can't see that, then to hell with him.
Whoever you end up with should be able to realize that even when you do make a mistake, you really do care that much...simply because you are so caught up in it.
Love you Brand!

Anth said...

once again. i love you. and you do have a serious relationship with a guy... me. oh, and follow cass's advice.