Friday, November 18, 2005
I hate this reading analysis. It's dumb. I'm frustruated with it because no matter how long I work on it, it never gets done. It was due yesterday. BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ughh.....I slept until two oclock this afternoon, and I'm still soooo tired. I've been wearing and sleeping in the same pants for almost a week, I haven't showered in a couple of days. What am I doing to myself. I don't have enough time. Gross. My glasses need to be tightened. I lost three out of four of my strings that keep my glasses on my head when I'm doing stupid things, and one of them broke. Anth...was the HP good? Depending on EJ's schedule, I don't know if i'll be able to hang out on Wednesday, and that's okay. I'll see you guys sometime, don't worry about it. Unless we get into a horrible wreck on the way there, I have the rest of my life to come to your house, sit in a corner of your room and not speak to anyone. We always have sometime. Maybe If I took a shower, it would help me get my reading analysis done. I need to go eat, but that means that I need to put my shoes, hooded zip up thing, jacket, scarf and mittens on. I'm not sure if I enjoy this process or not, either way I still need to do it if I don't want to look like I'm convulsing all the way to the cafeteria. Life has been akward lately. This entire week I've felt like throwing up, maybe I have the bird flu. Who knows. Maybe I'm just stressed out. Even though I really have no reason to be. My roomate is gone all weekend. I'm so excited. This just gives me reason to sleep forever and go online in my underwear. It's exciting. I have big plans this weekend though, big plans of getting a crap ton of my homework done. No distractions. I need to make that a rule. No distractions and no thinking that I need to be online every hour of every day, because I don't. I just make excuses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment