Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Dammit Dammit Dammit Dammit

Katie Redhead and I just got documented for running down the halls.....again....hhahaha
She pinched my ass and I chased her, pass Sanya's room...oops....I guess we forgot that little talk we had with Sanya where she told us that running down the halls after ten was a bad idea. God...we kick so much ass. But really....what's the difference between someone running down the hall and someone talking really loud walking down the hall. Really I don't think there is one. I just can't believe how completely awesome we are. Who keeps in their head that they CAN'T ever run down the hall after quiet hours? I don't. So I guess it goes....you're documented, next warning you have to do a project that deals with why you can't run down the halls....and then you get kicked out....I'm sure we'll have to do a project sometime down the line, and we already have ideas for it. Ace. Anyways, i'm not really excited about coming home this weekend.

2 comments:

Anth said...

running down the halls gets you in trouble? jesus that's strict. i'm not that excited about coming home anymore either... i'm going to miss all my friends here [a whole day away from them is extremely rare, a whole weekend... weeeiirrddd.] we'll have fun visiting george though.

Anonymous said...

I wish i was home with all of you!
And yes anth- you get yelled at for running down the halls after quiet hours. Duh.
Hey Brand- You and Dana have a lot in common...she can't seem to keep from getting written up...except for recently, b/c if she fucks up again, she'll get kicked out. And we don't want that to happen. Love and miss you!