Yay, all the bands last night were really amazing. Inept sounded perfect. Aphasia was great, Blindside kicked the most ass and even though I don't like Trapt...they put on a good show. Blindside was defientely the best though...the lead singer, Christian, fell on top of us and it was glorious. He stood up on the bar and fell down then we all lifted him up so he kind of looked like Jesus floating on top of everyone. I had this dream last night that I was cast in a movie...I took the part that Lindsay Lohan had so I was pretty much the lead role, but I had to make out with Naomi Watts in it, I did it...it was a really dark cool movie. But later on the movie people told me that when I signed the contract I signed myself up to do a spread in Maxim. I told them that I wasn't going to do it...then the dream just kinda fizzled out....
1 comment:
Wow...that's a really messed up dream.
Good times.
Miss your craziness!
Post a Comment