Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Sooo completlely and totally pointless....Randi was like "lets go to the gym." So I go to her room to meet her and she's like "do you want some oreos?" So we're walking to the gym eating oreos. We're such dorks. Art was interesting today. My Chem tomorrow. Not to excited about the Alk Trio or RATFE. Not so much. Thank god for Randi, or else my art would never be. Lets give awesome compliments to the girl in the wheelchair and all the rest of the people that suck, then lets not tell everyone who is good that they rock. Our art class is so divided. Hoozah. Mikey and I are going to have babies with glasses, according to Jamie, and it will be glorious. Anyways, I should do my homework. Later gators.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the gym eating oreos...geez.
Hooray for MCR!
Mikey, Patrick fits in there too, right?