Monday, September 05, 2005

Some girl, I think her room is next to mine, walked into my room the other day and pointed at this picture of Kenny Vasoli hanging right in front of me and asked if he was my boyfriend. I said no, it's just a guy in a band. Then she pointed to a picture of Gabe and asked if he was my boyfriend. I said NO. The she asked who my boyfriend was. I was like "What, why do you expect me to have a boyfriend." Actually I didn't say that I just said, right there, and pointed to Patrick Stump. Then explained to her I was kidding and that he was just some guy in a band too. Then she left. I can't even remember why she came in here in the first place. I think she's pregnant. Yeah that's her.

1 comment:

Anth said...

omg... that was awesome. i wish i could have been there. i probably would have ruined it by laughing though.