So today Jamie just left her CO + CA comics and graphic novel on our desk, I had no idea why. She's going to see them on Saturday....i'm so excited for her, she's never seen them live and they're her favorite. It's crazy. She bought me these little rubber wrestlers from 1985 at a thrift store, they're great! I love her. So Trapt this weekend? I'm not sure if I want to because I really really don't like them...but Katy needs some estrogen with her, at least Blindside and Aphasia are playing. So Anth...how was M.I.A.? Expect something glorious in the mail you dirty pirate hooker.
2 comments:
Hey bradie! Whats up with you? So i went and saw domino and it ROCKS!!!!! did you know its based on a true story? well sorta. Any way hope life is going great:) cya
Love dan
OMG! M.I.A. was fucking awesome! Go look at my pics... I was in the front... it was me... and then the stage, actually... I was basically leaning on the stage the whole time. I was in heaven...
Post a Comment