Saturday, September 24, 2005
I'm not so much into the Harry Potter movies but the new one looks pretty kick ass. Corpse Bride is really good, not as good as Nightmare..but still very good. My Chem was awesome, they always are. God Gerard is the sexiest man alive, and good lord that boy knows how to move. Reggie wasn't as crazy as I thought he'd be, but his bass man was. They did a cover of "Reign In Blood" which was pretty awesome. Alk Trio was good too. So it's the last tour for Three Cheers ever, and I'm happy I got to see them. They pretty muched played every song from Three Cheers, four or five from Bullets and a new song that was sooooo good. I'm so excited for the new album. The new song was either called "Shut Up And Pray," which makes a lot of sense...or "Shut Up And Play," which I think Gerard said. That concert was sooo intense, I got mohawk mans love smell all over me. His stupid crusty hairsprayed, gelled, moosed hair got all over my face and made my hair crusty once it dried. But it smelt good, which counts for something. It was so hot and sweaty in there, during the last five songs I moved all the way to the back. I was in the second row for pretty much all of the concert. So after the concert Jamie introduced me to Rob, who's kick ass, then informed me that she dropped her purse. We looked for it and couldn't find it....someone stole it. That was awesome, we had nothing...absolutley nothing but our ticket stubs. We didn't know what to do, so we walked fifty blocks to her boyfriends house. It sucked...it started raining a little. Actually it wasn't too bad, it was just scary. As we were going through one of the neighborhoods Jamie told me that some girl was raped there twice in one night. It was gross. We got to her boyfriends house and he wasn't there. So we waited half an hour for him and he took me back to Alverno. It was two in the morning already and the security guy had to let me in because all my crap was in Jamies car. Like my keys, swipe card, meal card...glasses...it was a mess. She got into her car the next day and I got my stuff around five. Randi bought me dinner and stuff. I missed sociology...which apparetnely wasn't a huge deal, I went to go get my homework after class and Gina (teacher) didn't even know I wasn't in class. But yeah. Thumbsucker isn't playing in my area code. That's my number one movie right now. Proof and A History Of Violence are'nt playing anywhere either. Well, hmm.....I had cheesecake ice cream like four hours ago and I still feel it in my stomache. I found some sweet stores today when we went out looking for some fair thing.I (Heart) Broken
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
No!!!
Not the BAM, again!
I hate Emeril.
Post a Comment