Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Holy carpe. I just saw "The Ghost Of You!" All I have to say is Marc Webb is wonderfully AWESOME!!!! What a powerful video, my god. Loved it loved it loved it. Goosebumps and tears. (Love)

My hall is so full of drama. I love it. The CA for this hall last year was here today and my CA now introduced us and she's like "Do you remember this room last year, there was A LOT of sex going on in this room last year." I don't understand why she had to tell me this. Icky.

2 comments:

Anth said...

i would be so pissed to know how much people had sex in my room... of course, i am going to be renting out my futon for 25 bucks an hour... lol.

Anth said...

i watched the ghost of you now... such an awesome video! wow...