Saturday, September 10, 2005

Ahhh. Jamie took me thrifting yesterday. I got some ugly stuff. Then I decided that since I kinda knew where I was going that I'd go to a used record store by myself to see if I could find the Blood Brothers albums. So I found the store, they didn't have what I was looking for. I went to Best Buy and made some major traffic violations along the way. Best Buy had what I was looking for so I spent some money on the Blood Brothers and MCS. From Best Buy I knew my way back to Alverno....it's just too bad that I took the wrong turn. I ended up in a town with a beautiful side and an ugly side. Through that town I ended up in West Allis, where we were thrifting that very same day. I didn't recognize anything so I went straight through hoping I'd see some building or some massive structure reminding me of the earlier day. I kept going straight through a ritzy town that started with the word Green, maybe it was Greenfield. Not knowing at all where I was I decided to turn around. I went through West Allis again seeing a sign for a bookstore, I remember that through the haze of music that was Fall Out Boy I could faintly remember Jamie talking about going into that bookstore and seeing porn on the counter and talking about the outrageous owner of the bookstore with her Claudio Sanchez like hair and prom like dresses. I kept going straight. I lost track of time and suddenly found myself waiting in line to park at a Brewer game. I told the money collector I was lost and he directed me out of the parking lot. Because I knew where I was going now I turned up MCS and drove into the Alverno parking lot. I started watching Ravenous and Katie came in. I told her she needed to watch it so she sat through it and then sat through Donnie Darko. I finally understand Donnie Darko, but not really. Basement show tonight maybe? Who knows, it all depends on Randi (Jackson) who is the sex, and my driving skills. So we'll see.

1 comment:

Anth said...

what fun times. i wish i could have been there for all that.